Dentists, like any other business or profession, need marketing services. To effectively promote and bring in new customers, dentists must stay up to date on the latest working strategies in dental marketing. Not only will dentists need to focus their efforts on keeping their business up to par, but they will also need to specialize in local SEO and keeping a strong online reputation in the process. With so many review sites out there like Yelp, it’s no longer just about ranking in the search results, it’s also about knowing who and where your brand is being talked about.
In the “10 Strategies for Dental Marketing” infographic below, we are going to take a look at some of the most effective ways dentists can better manage and promote their businesses and practices online.
10 Dental Marketing Strategies that Work Infographic Summary
The world of dentistry is lucrative and very competitive. To win over local audiences and life-long customers, dentists must rank at the top of the search results and also monitor their online reputation in the process.
- Dentists must focus their efforts on building high quality and converting web sites that allow their site visitors to convert into real patients.
- Both regular and local SEO are important to dentists, as they will want to rank in the search engines for both generic and location specific keywords.
- Google Adwords is one of the best ways for dentists to focus their efforts on local search rankings and seeing immediate results.
- Retargeting is another powerful method to convert site visitors into paid patients, but continuing with your advertising after they leave your site.
- In addition to SEO and search advertising, reputation management and monitoring dentist review sites is a huge mission for all dental practices.
To effectively increase your brand awareness, customer base and dental business in general, but sure to follow the guidelines as shown in the infographic above.
Infographic source: Crawford and O’Brien