Graphic designers, web site developers and even business owners and entrepreneurs… we all could use inspiration to keep us on our toes and coming up with new and creative ways to put our thoughts into reality.
Getting inspiration from celebrities, entrepreneurs and thought leaders is one of the best ways to be inspired and that’s exactly what you will find in the infographic below.
15 Inspirational Design Quotes Infographic Summary:
Everyone can use a little inspiration for their design work, whether it be for sites, art or even online businesses and brands. Here are each of the quotes mentioned in the infographic above.
- The client may be king, but he’s not the art director. – Von R. Glitschka
- The best ideas come as jokes…Make your thinking as funny as possible. – David Olgivy
- Google has the functionality of a really complicated Swiss Army knife, but the home page is our way of approaching it closed… it’s simple, it’s elegant, you can slip it in your pocket, but it’s got the great doodad when you need it. – Marissa Mayer
- A beef filet cooked for 15 hours by 30 cooks doesn’t necessarily taste better than a cheeseburger. – Oliver Reichenstein
- Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. – Paul Rand
- Computers are to design as microwaves are to cooking. – Milton Glaser If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. – Albert Einstein
- Experience has shown that our best customers are ones who have as much respect for our time as we have for theirs. – Alex King
- You can use an eraser on the drafting table or a sledge hammer on the construction site. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art. – Andy Warhol
- Even large companies need small logos. – Tanner Christensen
- Make things as simple as possible… but not simpler. – Albert Einstein
- Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent. – Joe Sparano
- A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. – Douglas Adams
- Think more. Design less. – Ellen Lupton
Are you inspired?
Infographic Credit: Glow New Media
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):