To find success in business and life, you must take the good times with the bad. One of the best ways to know how to react to the different situations that life and being an entrepreneur brings you, is to learn from others who have already faced similar problems, overcome them and also found their own path to success.
Names like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Aristotle and Kobe Bryant at synonymous with success. In the infographic below we have a great collection of motivational quotes from some of the most well known leaders, entrepreneurs and game changers to get you inspired!
20 Motivational Quotes that Will Inspire you to Succeed Infographic Summary:
As entrepreneurs, brand marketers and business owners, we get to deal with the highs and lows of running our own businesses and brands in an ever changing world. For times like these it’s always great to get inspiration from others who have walked the path and found their way to success.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napoleon Hill
- Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
- If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail. – Kobe Bryant
- Don’t give up. Don’t loe hope. Don’t sell out. – Christopher Reeve
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
Now that you’ve been inspired by these motivational quotes from other successful individuals, why don’t you take a moment to create one of your own?
Infographic Credit: SuccessStory.com