As online marketing experts, bloggers and entrepreneurs, it’s pretty safe to say that we are some of the smartest people in the world when it comes to creativity and getting work done. However, even the best of us have trouble unlocking our inner genius sometimes. This can be due to writers block, getting side tracked or even just being frustrated and overwhelmed with whatever it is we are currently working on. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to get out of these funks and bring back the creative genius that lies within!
Explore the infographic below to find 21 of the best ways to get those creative juices flowing once again!
21 Ways to Unlock Your Inner Genius Infographic Summary
Feeling stumped? Implement any of these proven strategies in your daily work schedule or whenever you are feeling blocked, and you will get a boost of creativity like never before!
- Pick the worst idea you can possible think of. You might be surprised at what actually works.
- Make small bets on yourself, your ideas and business. The on hills first, not mountains.
- Question everything! There is no reason to accept everything as it is, challenge what others will not.
- Be a copycat. No one likes a copycat, but people also want things to be better. See what’s currently out there and how you can do it the best.
- Ask three people for their thoughts. It doesn’t matter what you are currently working on, just make sure to get other people’s opinions, as it can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Imagine distances between you and everything else. Thinking about the psychology behind distance can boost your current levels of creativity.
- Reset your goals. Try not to keep the same goals for long periods of time, and focus on what you really want.
- Start over and regain your focus. Scrap everything and start from scratch. Sometimes it’s simply the best thing to do!
The next time you are feeling in a slump, think back to what you’ve learned through our creative genius infographic.
Infographic source: Entrepreneur