Big name entrepreneurs are the all-stars and celebrities of today’s age. Go back 30 years and it would be hard for anyone off the street to name just a handful of CEOs and the brands they represent. Today, everyone knows names like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and even lesser known names like Marissa Mayer and Eric Schmidt, are still well known in comparison to what positions of theirs would have been in previous years.
In the infographic below we are going to look at twenty-two top entrepreneurs of today and their best advice for everyone else out there who is sick of accepting things for the way they are. It doesn’t matter if you are a blue collar working, pushing the grind in the world of 9-to-5 or running your own business and kicking butt as an entrepreneur — any and all of these motivational quotes can definitely increase your chances of hitting success and simply working harder!
22 Successful Entrepreneurs and Their Quotes to Live By Infographic Summary
No matter where you currently are in life, at least one of these entrepreneur quotes will get you motivated and ready to kick things into a higher gear.
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect” – Jack Dorsey
- “You have to be confident as you face the world each day, but you can’t be too cocky. Anyone who thinks he’s going to win them all is going to wind up a huge loser.” – Donald Trump
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
- “Be crazy and don’t seek too much advice on what you propose to do” – Michael Dell
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffet
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs
Infographic source: Business Insider