Productivity is a hard thing to manage; when you feel like you are at your limit, it’s hard to find that motivation to keep on going for the day. Especially if you are involved in something like self-employment and don’t have a traditional boss to motivate/scare you into working harder for the rest of the day, it can be really easy to lose your productivity for the day and get next to nothing done.
This infographic, How to be Productive, was created to help you understand the kind of thoughts and ideals that will typically shape your productivity for the day. If you aren’t sure about what could be holding you back, you’ll find that this is an absolutely excellent resource for giving you that extra bit of knowledge.
35 Ways To Be More Productive Infographic Summary
Shaped around offering people details about what is holding them back and how they can improve, this excellent infographic is full of interesting little tips and tricks such as;
- Being able to use technology to your use – by having a better grasp of how to use technology effectively and how to put it to good use at all times, you’ll find that your days are far easier to manage. If you can find a way of also limiting the time that you waste when using technology, you’ll find that productivity will soar in the future – cutting out incessant social media visits and the news can be a good place to start
- Make sure that you have some kind of fashion style that you wear as a work uniform – perceptions are vital and when you see yourself as in your work gear, it’s a lot easier to get the head down and finish what you were doing
- However, make sure that you always carry some kind of all-occasions outfit with you so that if you need to change up you can do so without the massive waste of time of going home and back etc.
- Being able to visualize the long-term aim is a big part of becoming a more intelligent, comfortable individual. This will help you be more decisive as your decisions will be based around reaching your end game and your goal – this will speed things up massively. Strike up conversations with authors who you find interesting and engaging and get a better handle on their perspective – this is incredibly productive and will help you learn a lot more
- Set up daily routines that you will follow to make sure that you have some kind of management to your life; also, making sure that you are prioritizing your tasks on a day-to-day scale makes sure that you never get overwhelmed or miss out on old tasks that needed to be dealt with
- Also, get rid of the habit of using things like indecisive meetings that will just lead to more meetings – only get involved in things when you have a genuine solution and can make things truly actionable right away
Infographic source: Funders and Founders