We all know that email marketing is one of the most effective and powerful ways to increase lead generation and ROI online. However, what most people and brands don’t know, are the most effective ways to use email marketing on a daily basis. While most sites are building lists and focusing on their landing pages, more often than not, their email list is going stale.
To help with this process, today we are going to look at 37 Email Marketing Stats to Blow Your Mind. An infographic provided by AfterOffers.com and is loaded up with stats from different leading data management and marketing companies from around the world today.
37 Email Marketing Stats Every Online Business Must See Infographic Summary
Below you will find a list of our favorite email marketing tips highlighted in the infographic above.
- Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. – Ascend2
- 95% of companies using marketing automation are taking advantage of email marketing. – Regalix
- 56% of companies currently use an email marketing provider and are 75% or more likely to be purchasers of marketing automation software over the next year. –VentureBeat
- There were nearly 11x more B2B organizations using marketing automation in 2014 than in 2011. – SiriusDecisions
- B2C marketers who leverage automation have seen conversion rates as high as 50%. – eMarketer
- Automated email messages average 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” marketing messages. – Epsilon Email Institute
- Over 75% of email revenue is generated by triggered campaigns, rather than one-size-fits-all campaigns. Automated email campaigns account for 21% of email marketing revenue. – DMA
- Companies who send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages that correspond with a customer’s purchase cycle. – Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
- Mobile Emails
About 53% of emails are opened on mobile devices. – Campaign Monitor
- 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later. –Campaign Monitor
- 75% of Gmail’s 900M users access their accounts via mobile devices. –TechCrunch
Infographic Source: AfterOffers.com