Despite the constant boom and growth of social media, blogs still remain significant on the World Wide Web. In fact, the Internet counts almost a billion blogs, an important figure that cannot go unnoticed. This means that the blog market represents a highly competitive sector, in which more and more companies are choosing to invest in.
Those who are able to get visibility in the multitude of existing websites often manage to support themselves and their families simply from being outstanding bloggers. 13% of stay-at-home bloggers earn between $1000 and 6-7 figure monthly incomes. It goes without saying that blogging has become a full-time job for a select group of people.
But how is it possible to boost your blog and your productivity in order to reach this point? Well, there are several strategies that can be implemented. That is why Market Inspector has provided a list of 70 strategic tips to promote your blog.
70 Smart Tips to Instantly Boost Your Blog Infographic Summary
In order to simplify the process, we have divided the tips into 6 different categories which are specifically relevant to blogs. If you are willing to start a blog or if you are looking to instantly improve your current blog, you need to work on the following:
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Attitude – the blogger’s personal behavior
- Content – the expertise and knowledge shared
- Target – the relevant public
- Layout – the visual template of the blog
- Network – the social and virtual contacts
- It is good to know that individual bloggers (even those who earn thousands of dollars) spend an average of 4 to 8 hours a week editing and posting. This is because it is highly recommended to regularly update your blog with brand new content.
- It is a fact that companies who run a blog alongside their main website are a lot more profitable than those that don’t. Thanks to blogs, companies generate 130% more leads and 7 times more organic traffic.
- A mere 10% of bloggers do not obtain any revenue from their blogging activity. On the other hand, 77% of blogs enable their owners to earn between $10 and $1000 dollars per month.
- Being committed, consistent and passionate are the first rules to follow when blogging. If your goal is to generate profit from blogging, make sure that you steadily work on your blog for at least 8-10 months. After this timeline, you may start seeing money!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to amplify your blog and your productivity!
Infographic source: Market Inspector