Instagram continues to grow as one of the fastest social media networks in the game today. With more people using their mobile devices than ever before, it only makes sense that a social network built around the concept of mobile photos and sharing would dominate the game today.
What isn’t so commonly known about Instagram, is how to use it for business. In the “8 Ways To Use Instagram For Business” infographic below, we are going to break down some of the best working methods that you could implement into your business today.
8 Ways To Use Instagram For Business Infographic Summary
For your business to get the most out of Instagram, you need to be posting the right amount of pictures, info and data through your account. The infographic above shows eight great methods for how you can be using Instagram with your existing business.
- Use high quality pictures of your products and services offered.
- Show how your products are made in detail.
- Take your audience behind the scenes of your brand and business by giving them an insider’s peak.
- Show what your products can do and how your team can show off their expertise in the process.
- Highlight your office location and employees.
- Take your customers with your when speaking at different events or attending tradeshows and conferences.
- Share inspirational quotes and viral content that your target audience would find relevant.
- Take time to look at your competition and see how you can improve on what they are currently outsmarting you on.
Source: The Social Tree