Without a doubt, the make-up of any successful individual comes from the mindset they take to work every day. Particularly for those involved in entrepreneurial industries, the ability to start building a stronger future through their actions and their mentality is one of the most key aspects of being able to reach your highest possible potential. However, like anything else, this takes a lot of time and planning – the way that you think and work has to be built up over a long period of time.
This infographic, Building the Better Entrepreneur, is a resource that will help you see the make-up and mindset that tends to create the best entrepreneurs. Whilst there is no ultimate formula, the patterns that you will see below should make it a lot easier to understand just how being an entrepreneur can be made possible.
How to Build a Better Entrepreneur Infographic Summary
By concentrating on the most important aspects of being an entrepreneur, this excellent infographic shows you the location, education, job experience and family status of the most successful entrepreneurs out there split up into easy to read graphs. This shows you key facts such as;
- 82.5% of the worlds most recognized and successful entrepreneurs have come from the United States of America. By contrast, just 1.7% come from the UK and 0.6% from China. The idea is that if you want t have the best chances of success in having your ideas picked upon and actually allowed to grow, being in America is probably your best be in terms of being able to find the right people to work with
- Education is a big factor in the lifestyle and chances of success of any entrepreneur – roughly half of those looked into during this study came in the top 10 of their educational examinations. By contrast, less than a quarter came in the top 30%; this shows you just how fine the margins can be in terms of people taking a chance on you, and your ideas
- Conversely, the largest majority – 24.6% – of those polled had less than 5 years of experience in the industry that they now dominate. This is a huge part of the rationale, as just 10.3% of those asked had more than two decades of experience. It seems that youthful exuberance and a willingness to make a change are equally as important to entrepreneurs!
- The majority, just under 70%, of entrepreneurs were asked were married whilst just under 60% also had at least one child. In terms of their family tree they were born into, the 51.95 were the first in the family to start a business, and 36.9% came from lower to middle class backgrounds. It shows you just how diverse the lives of entrepreneurs can be without greatly hindering their successes
- The largest majority of those asked stated that being wealthy was their main goal, with 74.8% admitting to this. However, the ability to be their own boss was equally noted, with 60% agreeing this was a vital part of their reasons for going solo.
This hugely useful resource shows you just how varied the make-up can be in terms of backgrounds for success as an entrepreneur, but just how fine the values can be for making it to the very top of your industry.
Infographic source: CityMax