Over the last 5-10 years, the change and development within the technology industry has been absolutely sublime – many people have become involved than ever before, giving people all the help that they need to improve the quality of their lives in general.
However, this infographic will help you start to see just how to make these changes come into place and how many triumphs the human race has had in the last 25 or so years within technology, helping us really appreciate what technology has brought us.
How to Cook Up a Perfect Blog Post Infographic Summary
By giving you such a detailed understanding of what has changed in the last few decades, you’ll be able to see just where changes came from and what we were able to see happen in front of us. To understand the massive changes that have taken place, here are just some of the key technological landmarks that are noted in here;
- SNES – The Super Nintendo was an incredibly powerful tool at the time and even to this day it’s still used regularly by people. The first 16-bit gaming system, it was also the first to use C++ as the programming language which was a massive step in the direction that we now use today
- Likewise, HTTP helped to forge the starting’s of the internet. It was used to help create the foundations of what we all used pretty much constantly today – without the internet, you wouldn’t even be sitting reading this
- Apple PowerBook was released just one year before the Pentium processor, which creates a whole new era of both PC management and power. With laptops and new processors out there, the power of the tech industry was beginning to grow beyond comparison
- Satellite TV and things like Java then arrived in the mid-90s and gave us access to a whole new range of TV as well as a new way to make applications, alongside the growth of things like mobile phones (Motorola Startac) and music players
- Google arrives in 1998 and since then, well, we all know what Google is!
- Blackberry launches in 1999 and provides people with an easy way to start getting a new kind of mobile phone; even just a few years after the market started, it was already progressing
- Flash drives arrived in 2000, and since then we’ve also seen the growth of things like Facebook, the iPod and iPad as well as things like high-end gaming consoles and even GPS devices for everyone car
- 2009 heralded the era we live in today – the mobile era, as tablets and smartphones basically detonated the market and made sure people were buying products from every possible angle!
Infographic Source: HostGator