If you already have a brand or business online, you know the power of content creation and getting your message in front of the right audience. However, what many sites are still neglecting to realize is that ‘online video’ is the place to be. With more than a billion active websites and blogs on the internet today, there is simply way too much text content already out there, and the chances for your content to rank at the top of the search results is getting slimmer every day.
Through the “Why Your Online Business Needs a Video” infographic below, we are going to take a look at the some of the latest industry stats on why it’s so important to start using video within your content creation and marketing efforts today.
Why Every Brand and Business Needs to Be Using Online Video Infographic Summary
Online video is everywhere and within just a few years time, it will quickly surpass all other content as the most viewed, uploaded and absorbed content on the internet. YouTube is a prime working example of how video is changing the way content is created and delivered to different audiences around the world. Now let’s take a look at some of the most exciting stats and figures on why your business or brands needs to start focusing on video now more than ever.
- In 2019, videos will be responsible for 80% of all internet traffic.
- Videos can increase Google page ranking because users spend more time on sites with video content.
- Increase landing page conversions by up to 80% simply by including video within your design.
- 80% of internet users remember a video they saw in an online advertisement.
- 20% of internet users will read the entire text content of a page, while 80% will watch a video on a website.
- 80% of consumers think videos are helpful when making decisions online.
If these industry stats haven’t convinced you that interactive content and online video content is now more important than every, we aren’t sure what will. Take the time to implement a video content creation and marketing strategy into your business or brand marketing, before your competition leaves you in the dust.
Infographic Source: MySimpleShow.com