Over the last few decades, there has been a massive shift towards people moving away from working for someone, and working for themselves. The ability to work your own hours, earn your own money and help yourself rather than some massive conglomerate is the way forward for those who are disillusioned with the world of work.
However, this has started to slowly feed its way into the normal world of 9-5 employment; today, people are more likely to be big entrepreneurs in their workplace as they are just doing rank and file jobs.
This infographic, Everyone Will Become an Entrepreneur, can be the perfect way forward for those who want to learn about how the world of work is changing. If you want to understand how things are changing, and how traditional jobs are being phased out, read on.
Everyone Will Become an Entrepreneur Infographic Summary
Built around helping you to understand the massive benefits of using entrepreneurial activities in the normal world of employment, this infographic will help you understand some key concepts such as;
- Due to the fact that more jobs than ever can now be outsourced to self-employed people and freelancers for up to 30% less than hiring an employee, many businesses are outsourcing a lot of their activities to outside forces instead of hiring. With no supervision required, no employee benefits required and a pay as you go relationship this can be the preferred way to work for many modern businesses
- The reasons why this is so big are quite easy to understand even in specialist industries such as computer programming and software development the salaries can be massive. For example, a Russian developer will be paid roughly $32,504 annually whereas a US developer would be receiving around $94,529! This massive jump in price makes hiring people an extremely volatile resource, and makes outsourcing far more effective
- Manual jobs are being replaced by the price of having a robot do the job instead; in South Korea at the moment, 347 employees will be robotic for every 10,000 employees. This is a massive jump forward in technological capabilities, and provides a massive backdrop for the future of why outsourcing and entrepreneurial change is becoming so common
- Those in specialized levels of employment can find their services far more in-demand today thanks to the rise of entrepreneurial investment and outsourcing; now, the big money can be made by hiring out your specialized services instead of accepting a specific role with one company alone
- The ability to promote through third parties like blogs and social media pages makes it far easier for businesses to promote themselves these days; this allows the wealth to be spread around prominent related websites and creates a nice income for them, as well, turning a passion into a money maker
Being able to do a little bit of everything is far easier to make money from than taking the decade it typically rakes to become a genuine specialist in a subject. If you are able to do a little bit of everything, you’ll find that long-term success is no longer the pipe dream that it once seemed!
Infographic source: Funders and Founders