Every year millions of new business owners come out of the woodwork and start the influence the world of business for the next several years. A common theme that we are seeing over the past several years, is a much younger audience of CEOs and Founders, who are paving the way for even younger entrepreneurs in years to come.
To best understand the world of startups and to increase your chances for finding success with a business of your own, you must understand and appreciate the environment around you. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to analyze the current data and projects of where startups are being formed, how angel investors are spending their money and what you can do to put your startup ahead of the competition.
In the “Factors that Influence Startup Success” infographic below, we are going to cover all of these fine points and more.
Factors that Contribute to a Startup’s Success Infographic Summary
Whether you are looking for the latest information on funding or key data points on today’s hottest startups, the infographic above has you covered. Here are some of the key data points from the infographic above.
- Most founders are in between the ages of 35-54 years old
- Before creating their startups, most founders had a previous position as a founder or CEO
- 28% of founders were not in a position of CEO or the founder of a previous company
- Over 60% of founders for today’s startups have little to no college experience
- California, Florida, Texas and Colorado are the Nation’s hot spots for startups
- Angel investors love to invest in internet and mobile based companies
- California represents 18.2% of all angel investments during 2015
Now that you have a better idea of what it takes to create a great startup and grab the interest of angel investors from around the country, be sure to put all of these key data points in play for your business.