As you can imagine, the online market is one of the most enjoyable – if unpredictable – markets out there at the moment. It offers people a unique chance to do something a bit different in terms of how they will promote themselves, and allows for a more diverse selection of ideas to be spread out. However, you need to know what you are doing and the path that you intend to follow; to get the most out of this, it’s most beneficial to know how 2015 is going to be shaping up for markets.
This infographic, Will Marketers Bring The Bacon Home in 2015?, is one of the most useful resources out there at the moment for informing yourself of important information for the future. With budgets being more important than ever before, you’ll find that many of the tips in here are built around this kind of message.
Will Marketers Bring The Bacon Home in 2015? Infographic Summary
- As you might imagine, some of the most useful details that you can pick up on the web come from using online marketing – it gives you such a wide depth of detail compared to many more traditional forms of marking, it can be so incredibly useful. However, you need to prepare yourself for moving forward properly and some of the key ways to do that involve understanding that;
- With just 10% on average being spent by companies on marketing, it’s likely that 2015 will see this average start to improve across the board as people intend on spending more money in making themselves more recognizable
- However, less than half will be paying around 9% or under on their marketing budget; the market is still there to allow you to dominate and improve
- Around a quarter of the average online marketing budget is built around digital marketing, and this is expected to become a more intricate part of the business is more than 68% of businesses will be looking to make a separate digital marketing budget
- You need to be prepared to deal with thins like how much your business currently spending on marketing – do you treat digital activities as the one big thing? Or are they looked at as separate, unique entities? More than a third of the market itemizes each product themselves
This infographic will help you see that whilst more people are willing to spend on marketing, it’s not peaked.
Infographic source: Gartner