As we all know, 2015 is going to be heralding the big move forward to mobile that many have been anticipating for quite some time; it’s expected to make a massive difference to the way the world is going to be viewed for many years to come. However, many businesses still aren’t quite prepared for this big change and it’s vital to make some adjustments on your own end to prepare for that.
Not sure where to get started? Then here are just some of the things that you need to look out for.
How Small Businesses are Using Mobile in 2015 Infographic Summary
Typically, the things that can be concluded from this include;
- The fact that more than 75% of businesses do not have a mobile app; this can be costly to make, but hugely profitable when it’s operational
- Many believe that having one, though, would be a positive influence on the rest of their business. So why do so many businesses not bother even trying to get a mobile app made up?
- Well, the main answer seems to be a lack of knowledge about how to take the process further (50%). By contrast, just 5% believe it would be a security challenge to their business to have a mobile app running in the background. By contrast, 22% believed that making up a mobile app would just be too expensive for their business to be able to afford
- A lack of mobile presence, vision or competitors can cause businesses to either lose sight of how to improve, or lose the belief that they can actually do so. It’s vital, then, to make sure that any 2015 small businesses is looking much closer at the challenges they specifically face with regards to seeing the long-term benefits of using a mobile app to fuel their business
- The vast majority agree with the fact that it’s needed if they wish to stay competitive and successful
- Small business owners will typically be comfortable in dealing with new technologies as soon as they start to hit the mainstream markets – just 5% aren’t ready to try something new out
- It’s well recognized by many small businesses that the mobile landslide has changed the rules massively for just about everyone involved in the industry
- It’s also agreed that having a mobile app would significantly help them sell more products – most just don’t know what to do, or cannot afford it
Infographic source: HostGator Review