With hundreds of millions of blogs in the world today, how are you ever supposed to compete and build a following for yourself? One of the best ways to accomplish this feat is to create a blog with a solid foundation and plan from day one. The number one reason why so many blogs fail, is that they don’t put in the time and effort to make sure they are on the right path for success down the road.
In the infographic below you will discover the seven steps to pre-plan for the success of your blog, while also making sure the value and content on your blog has purpose.
How to Create a Successful Blog in 7 Steps Infographic Summary
To find success with a blog of your own, you will need to build your blog on a solid foundation. Below you will find that we’ve provided you with the key points from the infographic walk through above.
- Before starting a new blog, take the time to put in the niche research to make sure you are going after a topic that has enough attraction and content for you to write about in the months and years to come.
- When registering a domain name, stick with the most common TLDs, which are .com, .net and .org.
- Content creation is very important for all blogs, but without the proper content promotion, your blog will just be sitting there dead in the water.
- Don’t let the thought of needing to install WordPress scare you. Many web hosting solutions provide a one-click installation software built into their web hosting — which means you will never need to download or install any software.
- When it comes times to launch your blog, make sure to have enough content out there to make it worth visiting.
- The last two parts of the process are to focus on your content promotion (such as guest blogging), and also implementing a monetization plan for your site.