The 4th of July is one of the most fun and exciting times of the year. Most people will get off work and will also have the chance to spend a lot of time with their family and friends. Of course it’s also the celebration of the United States of America and Independence. With all of that said, there is sure to be a lot going on.
In the world of the internet and social media, it just brings more activity to an already busy and engaged world. To make the most out of your content creation and social media marketing this 4th of July weekend, be sure to browse through the “How to Create Engaging 4th of July Content for Social Media” infographic below.
How to Create Amazing July 4th Social Media Content Infographic Summary
Every brand needs to take advantage of social media, and even more so on holidays like 4th of July. Follow these tips to see improved engagement and ROI this and every holiday season.
- Over 11,000 facebook posts will go live in 2015 for 4th of July related brand content, while another 22,000 updates will go live on Twitter.
- Festival or holiday relayed social content brings in 1.5 times more engagement than any other category or content.
- Look at successful content from previous years and from your competition to get inspired!
- Top trigger keywords and tags for this holiday are 1776, white, red, blue, America, 4th of July, celebration, independence.
- Use social media search tools on Twitter and Google Search to find what people are looking for.
- Bud Light, ESPN and Old Navy have done very well with their 4th of July social media updates in the past. Check their accounts for ideas of what has works previously.
To get the most out of your social media marketing efforts, be sure to measure the performance of your campaigns and find out if there an opportunity to capitalize on your audience’s responses and engagement.
Infographic source: Unmetric