How many times have you had to sit through a boring speech and view their horrible power point presentation with boring clip art and a billion bullet points? Plenty of times I’m sure!
Now I have to ask how many times you’ve sat through a presentation that was just simply awesome? It had awesome color, just the right amount of test and real photos that really made the story, information and message pop! Probably not as many times… however, they did leave a lasting impression in your mind on how to create awesome power point slides.
In this “How to Create a Power Point Presentation that Won’t Put People To Sleep” infographic, you are going to discover how to make a killer presentation for the next time you have to get up in front of the room and impress those around you! Put them to work, not to sleep!
How to Create a Power Point Presentation that Won’t Put People To Sleep Infographic Summary
Powerpoint presentations make the business world go round. Well, that’s what they would like to make you think… they are really just an easy way for anyone to make somewhat fancy looking documents that can be shared and spoken to during meetings, conferences and events.
In fact… over 500 million people throughout the world are currently using Power Point and over 30 million presentations are made daily. Now it’s time to discover how you can start making killer Power Point slides as well.
- In a crazy twist of events, 24% of American would rather forego sex than have to sit through an additional Power Point presentation during the day.
- There are three major components to a great Power Point presentation, which are Content, Design and Delivery.
- In your slides you need to be a clear and concise as possible.
- Color palates are a great way to seamlessly deliver your overall message.
- A great way to add variety and excitement to your message is to talk directly to your audience.
By implementing these Power Point presentation tips into your next meeting or speaking occasion, you will not only keep your audience from falling asleep, you will also have something for them to remember for days to follow!
Infographic source: Udemy