Vine has quickly found itself as one of the fastest growing social media networks on the internet today. As more users are using their mobile devices to access the internet and share pictures with their friends and following, Vine has become the platform of choice for getting this done.
At the same time, Vine has also become a powerful way for brands to share their message, meet new audiences and share their messages in a unique video format.
Before jumping into the world of Vine marketing, be sure to browse through the infographic below.
How to Create the Perfect Vine Marketing Strategy Infographic Summary
If you want to find success on Vine, you must first understand what is currently working on their video social network and how you can create video based off these same working methods.
- Vine was launched in January of 2013.
- Each video clip on Vine is limited to only 6 seconds.
- There are already over 40 million downloads of Vine, which is nearly 25% of all smartphone users in the United States.
- The largest group of Vine users is the 18-20 year olds.
- More than 100 million people view Vine videos every single month.
- Every single minute, over 8,000 vines are actively being shared by their users.
- Every second, five Vine videos are being retweeted by a user.
- Branded Vine videos receive 400% more shares than non-branded shares.
Infographic source: SurePayRoll