While the majority of people in the world are currently working at a job they hate, there is a silver lining in that there are a few areas that people genuinely do enjoy at their jobs. To find what people enjoy about their jobs, all you have to do is look at what they truly care about.
In the “Happiness at Work – The Top 5 Things People Really Care About” infographic below, we are going to look at some of the top things that people really care about in reference to their jobs and daily work schedule.
How to Find Happiness at Work Infographic Summary
With the economy in what seems like a downward spiral, “just having a job” is good enough for some people. However, the concept of actually enjoying your job is something that many of us simply strive for. In the infographic above we look at five different ways people are trying to get a little more enjoyment out of their workplace and environment.
- 80% of workers believe in having a flexible job schedule and that it’s actually healthier for their lifestyle as well
- Employees save on average $2,500 each year by telecommuting just one day a week
- Applicants will accept a 7% cut in salary if they find a good cultural fit
- Working who get to work to their strengths are six times more likely to report an excellent quality of life than those who don’t
- 32% of companies reported that top performers at their company left their job in 2012