To get attention on the internet, you need to create content. However, just focusing your efforts on text articles is no longer the way to win the content war on the internet. Now you need to get creative with your content marketing and outreach, such as creating infographics, videos and of course media files, such as podcasts.
Podcasts are quickly becoming one of the best ways to deliver your message, be authentic and also reach a whole new audience in the process. If your brand is already creating text content, why not take a few minutes and convert them into audio files as well. It’s quite simple to setup and you may be surprised at how many people may actually listen to them.
In the infographic below we are going to look at some of the best ways and most important reasons to make your media content sticky and more attractive than ever before.
How to Make Your Media Content Sticky Infographic Summary
To find success with your content creating and podcasting efforts, you must follow the SUCCESS tips outlined in the infographic above.
- Determine the single most important thing or central idea and communicate it succinctly. Repeat this core message throughout your media.
- Surprise your audience to grab their attention, but also build mystery to keep them coming back for more.
- Hook into your audience’s five sense and background knowledge to make your information less abstract.
- Use convincing details to make your point.
- Make your audience care by appealing to their feelings, self interest and identity.
- Tell your message through a story. Consider including an interview so other people, places and things in your podcast can tell a narrative.
Infographic source: LearningInHand