Pay per click marketing is still one of the best ways to drive highly targeted traffic back to your sites and ad campaigns. However, just setting up an ad campaign and funding it with money is never enough. Instead you need to actively monitor your campaign and test new ways to keep it profitable over time. Having a high performance ad campaign is one of the best ways to keep your Google Adwords costs low and conversions high.
Through the “How to Optimize Your PPC Campaigns” infographic below, you will discover how many of the top online marketers in the world are keeping their campaigns not only fresh, but also profitable.
How to Optimize Your Pay Per Click Campaigns Infographic Summary
To get the most out of your advertising dollars and budget moving forward, you must take the time to study ppc marketing and what you already have in place. It’s not just about following the process and getting your campaign live, it’s also about optimization and tweaking your campaign to find success down the road.
- Use negative keyword lists to remove traffic from your campaigns that wouldn’t be relevant to your offer
- Setup keyword integration to get the most out of your keyword grouping and reporting
- Write killer ad copy to pull in a higher click through rate over your competition
- Make sure to have a clear call to action in both your ad copy and on your landing page
- The look and feel of your landing page should follow in line with your ppc ad copy
- Optimize your campaigns for conversions and not just clicks
- Increase your advertising budget for top performing keywords
- Split test your ad copy and remove the lesser performing ones
- Remove negative keywords that lower the quality of your campaign
Infographic source: Invesp