For the last few years, Instagram has played a massively significant role in the development and change within the way that marketing works. In the past it was seen as something to follow, something to truly enjoy being a part of. Today, though? It’s something that you absolutely have to use. Without it being part of your online planning, it’s nearly impossible to stay on track and to make sure you are dealing with things accordingly.
Thanks to this Instagram infographic, though, these problems can be consigned to the dustbin of history for your business. With the right tools and ideas now in place, you can start to find out the best ways to post Instagram content that gets red hot responses as well as finding consistency and strength whenever and wherever you need to – it’s all about learning how to do it successfully, which this will break down so thoroughly.
How to Perfect Your Instagram Marketing Strategy Infographic Summary
By so excellently breaking down the ways in which this system can work in your favour, this infographic will make it easier than it ever has been before to understand and fall in love with the effectiveness and the strength of Instagram. Anyone looking to use this system should try to put the following ideas and thoughts in place immediately;
- With 300m active users every single month and 2.5 billion likes per day, there is plenty to go around. Don’t put yourself off using Instagram because it has such high volumes of competition – there is more than enough for you to benefit from, trust us!
- At this moment in time, roughly half of Instagram users are based in North America, and around one-fifth of the global online population between the ages of 16-64 have an Instagram account. These are impressive numbers, well worth taking into your own business consultations.
- Given that roughly one-quarter of Instagram users are in the top income bracket, it’s much easier to make sales through here when linking to products – put simply people have more money and are therefore more willing to spend on big-time activities, gadgets and services that they find on Instagram.
- With the inherent power of imagery today, it’s easier than ever to start making huge strides in your own industry. Make sure every post has your logo in there somewhere, and also make sure that you post a simple image which everyone can understand for maximum social media sharing potential.
- Next, make sure that Instagram is viable within your niche. Given many companies are boosted by using descriptions, hashtags and regular image postings to do with their industry it’s easy to see why people might become caught up in what you have to offer. Consider regular posting with branded, relevant hashtags.
- Never avoid engagement with readers of your page – even offer them things like discounts, follow backs, competitions and plenty of response. If someone comments on your page make sure you follow back and then interact with them. It makes them feel important and makes your company feel far more authentic.
- Always complete a full profile, and try to always follow those who are loyal to you. If they post about what you do a lot, be sure to “reward” them with a bit of your own time and commitment. Regular interaction and following is like gold dust for Instagram users.
Infographic source: Salesforce