For many businesses in India, there is a tendency to put projects online and onto servers that are hosted within the USA or the UK. However, the problem with choosing these ‘premium’ services is that users back in India will suffer from a much lower connection speed that never before.
It will make your website seem really slow and ineffective, and probably put people off coming back in the future. To avoid this, you can save a lot of time and hassle by effectively putting yourself onto an Indian hosting server instead – so why would you want to do that?
This infographic, Hosting in India, will show you exactly how to make this work for you and how to get the best out of your service, as quickly as you possibly can.
Hosting in India Infographic Summary
Typically, the kind of response you can expect to see by putting your business online in this manner will include things like;
- Much faster website response, improving the way that customers will react and deal with your business in the near future and thus improving your overall quality of service and the response rate that you get from customers due to a decreased latency level VS storing your projects in the US/UK.
- A slow website tends to have serious problems and an impact on the way your business is perceived. Having a faster website is more likely to get you return customers whereas a slow website will probably stop people from returning.
- With the help of a slow website you can watch your efforts to manage an SEO campaign crumble before your very eyes! Negative SEO is caused by having a poor website that is just not at the level that it should be, causing you to really suffer down the line.
- If your website is slow you will not only lose out on customer but on your SEO ranking; you will actively suffer from a drop down the ratings if you decide to stick with a hosting package that does not provide the quality or consistency of success that you were hoping for.
- Using SSD powered hosting, though, will ensure that you are going to start getting a much better quality of response from your server. Most Indian hosting packages are going down this route so you’ll receive a much clearer, stronger and faster process than you would have in the past.
- SSD creates a faster loading speed for the data on the server meaning it can be produced and shown to users quicker, improving user experience.
- The vast majority of these companies also offer easy service for uptime management like Lite Speed and free migration to ensure your website makes it.
- All of these little extras make all the difference when you first decide to start transforming your website, so we recommend getting involved as soon as possible with an easy, effective way to keep your business running smoothly online via using servers that are a little bit closer to home!
Infographic source: MilesWeb.com