As we head into a new year, new opportunities and new potential benefits all rise up to the top of the pile. People from all across the world will start looking at new ways to improve their business, and new ideas that are going to come into play that they have to implement to make sure they can be a success.
However, one of the most important factors of modern business is being able to control and fully understand the position that the latest changes are going to play moving forward. With 2016 looking to be yet another year of technological change and innovation, it’s no surprise that some of the biggest major marketing trends are expected to be digitally based. This infographic shows exactly what the future will hold.
How to Strategize Early to Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever Infographic Summary
2016 is going to be a year for technological minded people to witness unparalleled success. As the business world and the consumer world finally join forces in seeing the massive potential of the web, 2016 could be hugely exciting. However, to be a success in 2016 you will have to;
- Understand the power of new tech. from Periscope and Snapchat to Hololenses and even Oculus Rift VR tech, the changes which await us in 2016 are all built around making sure we can utilize new features with the help of tech. Do this, and you’ll see a far greater response.
- With the help of social media marketing, it’s going to be a busy year for social media teams. From traditional online banner ads to promoted posts, the world is going to see a much bigger growth from people using content like this. In fact, the use of B2C and B2B advertising usage is only going to shift further in the coming year.
- 80% of content produced today is ‘episodic’ and this can be hugely powerful for you. However, content picking up on the best influences and people to listen to in the coming year are also becoming far more popular in 2016.
- With 58% of clients now preferring to work with companies who utilize the power of video, 2016 will see an even greater focus on video technology come to the fore. If your business is not using video marketing successfully today, it may just be time to go and hire yourself an editor to help out!
- Lastly, you have to be able to ensure that your business can provide a proper sense of purpose to the customer. The need to be able to come across as a viable company with an aim, or people will struggle to buy from you or work for you. People need moral validation as much as a wage in the bank, and 2016 will provide that.
Infographic source: Microsoft