Digital marketing and the way that we portray our businesses has been changing for many years. Additionally, the variety of ways that we can use the power of imagery to capture the imaginations of clients has been growing as well. One of the most prominent ways of capturing the information and attention of people today is through using an infographic.
Hugely powerful and easy to use to send a specific message to all of your readers, infographics are an immensely powerful object when it comes to marketing in 2015. This infographic below, Watch This Space. Infographics Are In will give you all the help that you need in understanding how the rise to prominence has been so sharp and prominent;
Watch This Space. Infographics Are In Infographic Summary
The infographic itself covers a lot of the main features that you would expect to see; the fact it’s actually about infographics is both relevant and witty. It covers many of the key points that make sense of why infographics have become so incredibly powerful, including;
- Every single day, infographic production is increasing by 1% – with every single business out there able to capitalize on the power of using an infographic, you can start to make an incredible difference to your marketing efforts, your reach and your capacity to attract new clients all at once
- Not only are infographics hugely useful resources for learning, their ability to help promote an expert and authority feeling about the projects makes it even better than ever before
- They’ll also stand out more from the typical text-based reading we all do; it’s not patronizing anyone to suggest that quick to read images are easier to take in than a huge essay
- Only one tenth of the information that our brain receives comes from a non-visual source; by using infographics, you tap into both the visual and non-visual side of things and ensure that people will be far more interested in what you have to say or offer in the future
- More than 13m results pop up on Google at the moment for the term ‘infographic’ – and this is growing all the time. They cover every subject from workplace safety to the reason why horror movies are so scary; if you want to send out facts in an easy to digest way, this is the best way to get started
- Their easy to read nature and simple style means that the ability to go viral with social media post and hits is far more likely if you are using infographics. Your hugely persuasive essay might do the trick, but if you can vary things up with a bit of graphics you should!
As you can see, the logic behind the strength of infographics is actually very easy to get your head around. Once you can start to actively see the progress that they help to promote, you can maintain a massive advantage in the future with your own graphical marketing attempts.
Infographic source: Zabisco