When it comes to marketing, several strategies are now being used. With all the marketing strategies that are being used, video marketing is one of them. Video marketing has been making a soar, which has been widely used around the world. Videos are already recognized before and until now, its trend have reached greater heights that everyone are now using it for marketing.
Every time that people would open the internet, videos are always seen. The videos are effective when it comes to marketing because billions of people view videos through different media platforms such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon and Facebook. With the development of technology, videos are now made with great quality that will attract an audience. Videos are used for marketing because people love to watch videos. Using it as a way of advertising the products and services is very effective.
The Massive ROI and Effects of Videos in Marketing Infographic Summary
People love videos and statistics have proven that they do. Among the surveyed individuals, 55% of them watch video on a daily basis while 78% of people watch videos on a weekly basis. With these, it proves that people are into watching videos. Furthermore, 50% online videos are accounts for mobile traffic. The effects of online videos are massive and it helps in creating traffics. In addition, the overall accounted online videos last year have reached 64% and will increase even more in the next two years. Videos have proven that it is an efficient way of marketing because 85% of the respondents who have answered the survey have stated that they were able to reach success. The power of video marketing does not only appeal to consumers but also to audiences who can view it.
With the same survey, companies believe that video marketing is a big help in brand awareness. The lead generation has reached 45% and online engagement went 42% because of video marketing. The non-stop effect of video marketing proves that businesses will be more recognized and will increase their leads that can be turned into their loyal customers. Video marketing are used in websites and most of the companies features the video in their brand websites. Because videos are more appealing, it creates more conversion rates than other marketing tools. When it comes to introduction of products, people would rather watch them than read contents.
9 Tips for a Successful Video Marketing Promotions this 2016
Every year, many changes happen, the same with video marketing. As years passed by, technologies also develop that is why to have an effective video marketing campaign this year, everyone can follow these tips.
- Set your prospects and finances straight. Always keep in mind that limiting your investments and catching the returns will be effective. Manage your resources very well to avoid any conflict.
- Create a story for the video that will easily catch the interest of the viewers. Creativity and direct to the point messages will help your video marketing be successful.
- Be consistent on your Schedule. Doing your everyday routine will help you become successful in the coming years.
- Endorse your stories that have been made in Snapchat. This will help you reach wider audience and let them know that you have something to say.
- Put videos in the Landing page. The videos will help your landing page have great conversion rates.
- Keep your videos within a minute. It is the ideal length for videos. Avoid making videos that have longer lengths.
- Videos in Facebook help in increasing engagement. People use Facebook today and using it as platform for videos will help your business because it will receive great responses than others.
- Have your video be optimized. This will help your video be searched in all search engines.
- Upload your videos is different websites. This will help your video be recognized.
Always make sure that your videos are appealing to make your marketing successful.
Infographic source: Infographic Design Team