Online marketing isn’t brain surgery… it’s simply more about understanding where to spend most of your focus and how to automate where possible. One of the most common reasons why individuals and businesses fail with their online marketing efforts, is that they are overwhelmed with all of the different options and platforms they have at hand. For example, content creation, on-site optimization, landing pages, social media, mobile marketing and much more.
In this Simple Guide to Online Marketing infographic below, we take a look at how anyone can successfully market their business online, as long as they have a good understanding of what to do. Which is exactly what we will be breaking down in this article and infographic.
Simple Guide to Online Marketing Infographic Summary
There are many components to a success online marketing campaign. These methods include SEO, content marketing, social media, lead generation, email marketing, paid advertising and of course, analytics.
- There are currently over 20 billion searches being made online every month. Through the use of SEO, your site can rank higher in the search results and get found when people are searching for your brand, products or relevant searches.
- 61% of consumers say they are more likely to buy from a company that delivers custom content, versus relying on content that isn’t their own. Content marketing works so well because brands that create and publish their own content and information gain the trust and authority of their audience.
- 72% of internet users in the United States are now active on social media. This number is up form 67% in 2012 and just 8% in 2005. Lead generation is one of the most effective ways to increase traffic, sales and revenue for your business.
- Between 40-60% of visitors will leave your site right away and never come back again. By collecting their email address you can follow up with them and keep them as a visitor for life!
- Paid advertising isn’t just about getting your name and branding out there, it’s also about collecting valuable data that can then be analyzed and help increase conversions and revenue in future ad campaigns.
Infographic source: Eliv8Group