When it comes to understanding your market and engaging with people in the right manner, very few solutions are as useful as using this brilliant little infographic found below Meet Mike will help you understand just who you are going to be dealing with in 2015, and how they might be expecting your service to act or prepare for them.
Of course, this is just a guide as everyone is different, but this can be an incredibly potent way of helping yourself get prepared for the future effectively and easily in terms of satisfying your clients and giving them satisfaction.
Meet Mike Infographic Summary
As you may imagine, this is hugely useful for helping you get your head around what is going around you and how you need to prepare both for and around that. Here are just some of the most important notes that you need to memorize about your clients in 2015;
- They will always be online – it’s estimated that people in the US simply cannot even go one hour without checking their phone for messages or information!
- In fact, people typically miss just one hour in the whole day. It’s become the first and last thing we check in the day
- With 88% agreeing that businesses should help the local community as much as they help their profits, this can be the perfect way to start building your business strategy around what your client want to actually hear from you
- Social media will mean that “Mike” is likely to tell everyone what they think of your business – good or bad. 26% are happy to slate your business online so it can be useful to be able to know that in 2015 Mike will expect more than ever from you!
- “Mike” will always be looking for value, too, so you need to be prepared to go out of your way to give Mike the kind of service that he wants
- They want it now, and they want it now! It’s common that they will be happy to pay more just to get the product now, rather than waiting. With 89% admitting availability is a key factor to giving their business; you need to get this part of your business spot on
Take the time to master these ideas about what “Mike” is looking for in 2015 and you can make it an incredibly exciting business year for you!
Infographic source: Reuvengorsht