It does not matter whether you are an established businessman or a rookie entrepreneur –with millions of new websites hitting the Internet every day, your website design is crucial to ensuring that your customer has a good online experience and will want to come back. Wondering how you can achieve that?
Through the infographic below you can run through a detailed visual list of the most basic ways to turn your existing web site or blog into a winning web site.
The Basics of Creating a Winning Web Site Infographic Summary
To build a successful web site you need to have a great looking site that has a solid foundation. This means you not only need to create content that provides value, but also have a site that is coded correctly, loads fast and is easy to navigate as well. Follow the tips below to improve the performance and potential success of your own site.
- Every web site needs to have a responsive design. With more people using mobile devices and tablets to view your site, it’s needs to load correctly across all platforms.
- 48% of users say a non-responsive website frustrates them.
- To incorporate a nice flow os branding and consistency across your sites, use a high quality logo and fonts/colors that match the theme of your site.
- 44 out of every 100 site visitors of small business sites, found their navigation frustrating.
- Trust indicators are one of the best ways to grow trust with your site. This includes utilizing any awards, gurarantees and testimonials that you may have.