Regardless of what line of work you are involved in you will find personalizing your business is one of the smartest things that you could possibly do. Not only does this add another layer of respectability and class to your business, but it helps you stand out from the others; the reasons that a business should consider trying to veer away from the norm are almost endless.
If you’ve been looking at ways to improve your business infrastructure and get noticed more often you’ll find that the infographic below, The Business Case for Personalization, is a hugely useful tool for you to use and learn from. It helps you see the little things that you can do to help stand out from the competition and get people interested in what you have to offer.
This will make planning much easier, improving your range and overall chances of giving your users something new.
The Business Case for Personalization Infographic Summary
As this infographic explains, people like to see that personal touch; it makes things easier for them to trust, use again, and stay loyal to. When you seem like you care about them, clients are far more likely to come back for more in the future. It makes people feel special, and can be one of the most powerful parts of any business that wants to achieve. Here are some of the most striking facts you’ll find above;
- More than ¾ of the US market are looking to get personalized offers and incentives from your business when they buy; this is a huge amount
- Roughly the same again, 73%, like to buy from brands that make the shopping experience more personal for them
- In fact, 88% of people would value the relevance of personalized information in exchange for their details!
- This isn’t just for retail and restaurants; any business is capable of innovating and making the customer more engrossed in whatever you have to offer
- Customers that receive personalized messages are more likely to click-through in e-mail links, actually take part or purchase something, and use features like suggestions to help them find useful items; this can all be used to your businesses advantage in the long-term
- When websites are built around the customer rather than anyone else, the revenue per session rating can go as high as 95% on top of what you are already getting; a bit of client interaction and friendship can go an incredibly long way
- More than 80% of customers now believe that relevance should be a part of any offers that they pursue online
However, only 6% of business owners are working towards making this a strategy
Now that you can see just how useful being a bit more personalized and friendly with your clients can be, are you more likely to adapt this yourself in the future? It can be the catalyst to push you up the rankings, and start bringing in even more long-term client!
Infographic credit: Monetate