To make it in the world of blogging, you need to make sure you have what it takes, while also not just focusing your efforts on content creation. As a blogger, you will also need to create content that provides value, know how to build quality backlinks to your site and also monetize your site traffic once you get a steady flow of traffic running through your site.
In the “The Many Hats of a Successful Blogger Needs to Wear” infographic below, you will get to run through a list of common tasks that every blogger will need to address at one time or another. How many of these hats are you currently wearing?
The Basics of Creating a Winning Web Site Infographic Summary
If you are a newbie blogger or already a trained veteran, you will appreciate the value and information in the infographic above. We’ve highlighted many of the different hats bloggers must wear to find success with their blogs, and mentioned the best ones below.
- The world of blogging can be cold and lonely in the beginning. Do be discouraged, just think of yourself as the weird guy with the beanie until you start getting some traffic to your site.
- With a blog of your own, you won’t just be writing for yourself. Instead you will be writing for others and sharing your expertise in the process.
- Take a break and throw on your siesta hat to make sure you don’t burn out.
- Throw on your worker hat, because it’s going to be a busy and bumpy road again.
- When looking for entertainment based content and getting creative with your blog, you can always use your court jester hat to bring some humor to your site.