Digital branding is more vital than ever now as people will start learning businesses that they have used online just as they do with high street stores they visit on a regular basis. Therefore, it’s important that you can stay on track with your business and ensure that you are receiving advice with regards to digital branding.
The trends are set to change in the future with many people becoming involved in it, so what can we expect to see in 2015?
This infographic, Top Digital Branding Trends for 2015, offers you a lot of information on what is expected to become more important as the year drives on.
Top Digital Branding Trends for 2015 Infographic Summary
- It’s likely that people will start turning to online payment processors with more regularity, as people realize the power of things like PayPal and how much extra authority it provides its users with
- Social Media is going to be even more volatile; companies will undo themselves with silly PR statements and negative social media discussions. You need to be able to avoid this by representing your company message clearly and with detail
- Scrolling is going to overtake clicking in terms how people interact with a website; your fingers are going to be more talking than the constant clicking of website designs of old
- Mobile is becoming the first and last concern of any business – if you aren’t able to conform to the responsive world of online you are going to struggle big time
- The old media world is dead; people listen to those who are like them rather than some journalist today, so you can expect other opinions to hold more weight than before
- It’s vital to offer an experience that is built around offering a minimalistic experience whilst still offering value
- Analytics are going to be like your own business psychologist; without that information, you might struggle ot ever capture the market in the way that you originally intended
- Content authenticity and authority is vital – now, you can’t get away with overhyping or lying as someone will pull you up for it!
- Google dictate who your business is from now on – if you are on page 1, you are worth listening to. Therefore, having a strong digital branding profile is vital to improving the long-term health and security of your business
Everything here is something that you should really start planning for!
Infographic source: Borenstein Group