It’s never been easier to zone in on a demographic audience than it is today. Thanks to the powerful self-serve advertising platform available through Facebook Ads, anyone can now create a targeted campaign and only have their ads seen by their exact demographic audience throughout the world. With over 1.2 billion users on Facebook, this is quite the inventory to choose from.
In the in the “Facebook Advertising Demographics: How Well Do You Know Your Customer” infographic below, we are going to look through all of the major points of how to bet target and pin point your customer and their demographic data.
Use Facebook Demographics to Target Your Customer Infographic Summary
When using Facebook Ads, anyone can create a targeted ad campaign to over a billion users, just by selecting their preferred demographic data. Use the key points from the infographic above to create your next killer ad campaign.
- When going after your ideal customer, be sure to target their demographic location as this is a key contributor for local and location based businesses.
- When targeting age groups through Facebook, you can select from the 13 to 65 year old range and can also select by gender.
- The ability to select your target audience based off of existing relationship statuses has been huge for many online brands and dating sites.
- Education is also important and since so many people provide this information through their account, it’s just another valuable data point you can use as well.
- Workplace, employers, job titles and industries are all work place related demographics that can be targeted.
Infographic source: Premium IT Solutions