Entrepreneurs are a special breed. They think outside of the box, don’t follow the rules and simply innovate and change the world for the better.
With that being said, not everyone is a “born entrepreneur” or even has what it takes to be an entrepreneur later in life. To make it in the world of business and entrepreneurship you need to be comfortable going against the status quote while also moving outside of your comfort zone and be willing to fail… as challenges are all around you.
To help you discover what type of entrepreneur you might be, the “Are You An Entrepreneur” infographic below walks you through a fun path and ultimately places you into a category that fits you best.
So what type of natural born business leader are you?
Are You an Entrepreneur Infographic Summary:
Of course there is no simple test or flow chart that you can follow to see if you are an entrepreneur or not. At the end of the day it comes down to your dedication, motivation and desire to changes things from the status quo. Some people are born entrepreneurs, while others find their path and calling later in life.
The path to finding what type of entrepreneur you might be, leads you through the following questions:
- Are you more of a Spender or a Saver?
- What keeps you motivated and always pushing for more?
- How often do you carry business cards on you?
- Are your customers a sheet of names and numbers, or real people?
- What does your current workspace looks like?
- How do you talk to friends, family and colleagues about your brand or business?
- What type of activities do you take part in during your free time or waiting for your next big appointment?
Every entrepreneur out there will love this infographic because they want to see what type of entrepreneur they might already be… after answering the questions above, you will be thrown into one of the entrepreneurial status categories; natural entrepreneur, budding entrepreneur, mid-level leader or simply best on a team.
Don’t take it too personally if you don’t end up in a category that’s not of you liking… you’re real entrepreneur status is still a process in the works and is simply what you make out of it.
Infographic Credit: Master in Business.