How many minutes can you go without checking any updates through your mobile device? It wouldn’t even come as a surprise if you are currently reading this on a smartphone or a tablet. Nowadays, these on-the-go gadgets which are almost capable of doing anything – from listening to music to getting the latest news from all over the world – have become a necessity for all-around convenience.
With new gadgets and gizmos being developed every day, not tapping into this resource will surely be a loss for many business opportunities. Being able to cater to the tech-savvy population is without a doubt one of the best strategies to reach the target market and increase revenue in these modern times.
In the infographic below, we illustrate the reasons why you should consider planning out your mobile strategy.
What’s your Mobile Strategy? Infographic Summary:
Businesses should mobilize as fast as you can say “internet!” Why should you mobilize your business now? Your services will be available anytime, anywhere, and on any mobile device – making more revenue at a faster rate. Not convinced yet?
Let’s look at the figures, shall we?
- 1 billion+ smartphones out of 4 billion+ mobile phones
- 85% of mobile devices with browsers
- 9 billion+ global app downloads and counting
- US$35 billion in app downloads
- 90% of 18-29 year-olds who sleep with their mobile phones
- 91% of Fortune 500 companies are testing iPhones
Need more convincing? In a span of just 4 years, there has been a significant increase in mobile communication device sales with Android claiming half of the total market shares in 2015 compared to 2011. A lot more advantages have been coming up with the rise of mobilization…
- Different industries using mobile devices for better efficiency
- Mobile workers are getting work done faster and are increasing work day time by 51 minutes
- More than half the devices on corporate networks are mobile
- Cloud computing and mobile technologies rising the ranks of business and technology priorities
- Enabling businesses to connect to mobile devices quickly, simply, and securely
Surely by now all of this has helped you open your mind to the wonders of mobilization. Now would be a good time to turn on your tablet and draw out your mobile strategy!
Infographic Credit: Dougles Chan