As mobile usage continues to grow, we keep seeing companies fall by the wayside that aren’t actively making the transition to mobile. It’s not just about having a responsible website that looks good on mobile devices, it’s also about making sure people can shop through your site, gain access to mobile apps and have a great experience. The truth is that mobile use is growing at a rapid rate (76% year over year) and without a mobile content marketing plan in place for your brand and business, you are simply going to be left behind.
In the infographic below we get to see a ton of great data points on why brands needs to focus more time, effort and resources on their mobile marketing.
Top Selling Domain Names of 2015 Infographic Summary
If your brand isn’t actively creating mobile based content and cater to users who access your site on their tablets and mobile devices, your audience will leave and go to someone who is. View the key stats below from the infographic shown above to discover what areas of mobile content marketing might be fit with your budget and audience.
- Americans spend almost 3 hours per day on their mobile devices
- 61% of millennials use mobile over desktop, and this will continue to rise
- By vertical, “Lifestyle and Shopping” grew 174% year-over-year on mobile
- Content marketing is priceless and generates 3 times more leads than outbound marketing
- 80% of the world’s population owns a smartphone
- Organizations spent 25% of their total marketing budget on content