Let me bring to your attention the fact that in the digital era, visual content will attract more customers compared to the use of just words. People are more likely to share a video than just a text.
Recent study showed that a content with visual content gets more than 94% views than content without. It is called digital age because people want to do everything the digital way. Video or pictures are considered more digital to written content. The only way to increase the number of views for your content will be to add visual content.
In the “How Visual Content Drives Social Media Growth” infographic below, we will be addressing all of the major points why this is true.
Why Visual Content is Preferred Over Text in Social Media Infographic Summary
Ready to start utilizing the power of email marketing for your brand or business? Here are some of the key places you should be looking.
- First, why brands’ survival in the digital age is dependent on the visual content.
- Second, how significant visual content is in the biggest social media platforms.
- And lastly, the online tools plus mobile apps that are relevant to making visual content for brands so as to attract more customers.
- Twitter published data that shows 35% of retweets contain photos and 28% contain video.
- Image tweets resulted in 150% more retweets, 18% more clicks and 89% more favorites.
- Five handy mobile apps for visual content are Word Swag, InstaQuote, PicSay Pro, YouCam Perfect and InstaCollage.
- The best tools for impression visual content include BeFunky, Infogr.am & Picktochart, Recite and Quozio, PicMoney and Photovisi, Social Image Resizer Tool and Pinstamatic.
- The keys to finding success with visual content is to use eye catching visual content to link to your blog, use humorous content to create a lasting impression, knowing how to optimize your designs for all social networks, employing hashtags into your social marketing, while also using a uniform design template.
Infographic source: Dot Com Infoway